The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Chronic Augmentation of the Parasympathetic Tone to the Atrioventricular Node: A Nonthoracotomy Neurostimulation Technique for Ventricular Rate Control During Atrial Fibrillation
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 193–199, February 2010
How to Cite
MISCHKE, K., ZARSE, M., SCHMID, M., GEMEIN, C., HATAM, N., SPILLNER, J., DOHMEN, G., RANA, O., SAYGILI, E., KNACKSTEDT, C., WEIS, J., PAUZA, D., BIANCHI, S. and SCHAUERTE, P. (2010), Chronic Augmentation of the Parasympathetic Tone to the Atrioventricular Node: A Nonthoracotomy Neurostimulation Technique for Ventricular Rate Control During Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 193–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01613.x
This study was supported by grants from the German Atrial Fibrillation competence NETwork (AFNET) and by Biotronik GmbH&Co. KG, Berlin, Germany.
Dr. Schauerte reports serving as a consultant to Biotronik. He received compensation for participation in a speaker's bureau relevant to this topic. No other conflicts of interest were declared.
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript received 5 June 2009; Revised manuscript received 19 July 2009; Accepted for publication 5 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.