The first 2 authors contributed equally to the study and manuscript.
Image-Integration of Intraprocedural Rotational Angiography-Based 3D Reconstructions of Left Atrium and Pulmonary Veins into Electroanatomical Mapping: Accuracy of a Novel Modality in Atrial Fibrillation Ablation
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 278–283, March 2010
How to Cite
NÖLKER, G., ASBACH, S., GUTLEBEN, K. J., RITTGER, H., RITSCHER, G., BRACHMANN, J. and SINHA, ANIL. M. (2010), Image-Integration of Intraprocedural Rotational Angiography-Based 3D Reconstructions of Left Atrium and Pulmonary Veins into Electroanatomical Mapping: Accuracy of a Novel Modality in Atrial Fibrillation Ablation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 278–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01615.x
Klinikum Coburg has a corporate appointment with Siemens AG.
Dr. Nölker reports fees for lectures from Siemens AG.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript received 10 May 2009; Revised manuscript received 5 July 2009; Accepted for publication 5 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.