No disclosures were made.
Long-Term Outcomes of Inducible Very Fast Ventricular Tachycardia (Cycle Length 200–250 ms) in Patients With Ischemic Cardiomyopathy
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 262–269, March 2010
How to Cite
KUMAR, S., SIVAGANGABALAN, G., CHOI, M.-C., EIPPER, V., THIAGALINGAM, A. and KOVOOR, P. (2010), Long-Term Outcomes of Inducible Very Fast Ventricular Tachycardia (Cycle Length 200–250 ms) in Patients With Ischemic Cardiomyopathy. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 262–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01624.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript received 11 May 2009; Revised manuscript received 18 August 2009; Accepted for publication 24 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.