This work was supported by the Danish National Research Foundation to Drs. Tfelt-Hansen, Winkel, Jespersen, and Grunnet; Meyers Family Foundation to Drs. Tfelt-Hansen and Winkel; The Danish Heart Foundation to Dr. Winkel; The Danish Medical Research Council, The Novo Nordisk Foundation, and the Aase and Einer Danielsen Foundation to Dr. Grunnet; and the Lundbeck Foundation to Dr. Jespersen.
Inherited Cardiac Diseases Caused by Mutations in the Nav1.5 Sodium Channel
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 107–115, January 2010
How to Cite
TFELT-HANSEN, J., WINKEL, B. G., GRUNNET, M. and JESPERSEN, T. (2010), Inherited Cardiac Diseases Caused by Mutations in the Nav1.5 Sodium Channel. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 107–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01633.x
The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
Section Editor: Silvia G. Priori, M.D., Ph.D
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript received 28 March 2009; Revised manuscript received 29 August 2009; Accepted for publication 31 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.