Preliminary results were presented at the 2007 Heart Rhythm Conference.
Long-Term Functional and Neurocognitive Recovery in Patients Who Had an Acute Cerebrovascular Event Secondary to Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 412–417, April 2010
How to Cite
PATEL, D., BAILEY, S. M., FURLAN, A. J., CHING, M., ZACHAIB, J., DI BIASE, L., MOHANTY, P., HORTON, R. P., BURKHARDT, J. D., SANCHEZ, J. E., ZAGRODZKY, J. D., GALLINGHOUSE, G. J., SCHWEIKERT, R., SALIBA, W. and NATALE, A. (2010), Long-Term Functional and Neurocognitive Recovery in Patients Who Had an Acute Cerebrovascular Event Secondary to Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 412–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01650.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript received 5 June 2009; Revised manuscript received 6 August 2009; Accepted for publication 8 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.