Dr. Haqqani is the recipient of a Medical Postgraduate Scholarship from the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia, and a Cardiovascular Lipid Research Grant. Dr. Teh is the recipient of a National Heart Foundation of Australia postgraduate research scholarship. Dr. Kistler is the recipient of the 14th WCC Inaugural Investigatorship from the Cardiac Society of Australasia (CSANZ).
Linear Ablation of Right Atrial Free Wall Flutter: Demonstration of Bidirectional Conduction Block as an Endpoint Associated With Long-Term Success
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 526–531, May 2010
How to Cite
SNOWDON, R. L., BALASUBRAMANIAM, R., TEH, A. W., HAQQANI, H. M., MEDI, C., ROSSO, R., VOHRA, J. K., KISTLER, P. M., MORTON, J. B., SPARKS, P. B. and KALMAN, J. M. (2010), Linear Ablation of Right Atrial Free Wall Flutter: Demonstration of Bidirectional Conduction Block as an Endpoint Associated With Long-Term Success. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 526–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01660.x
Professor Kalman has received research funding support from St. Jude Medical and Medtronic. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript received 8 August 2009; Revised manuscript received 29 September 2009; Accepted for publication 13 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.