Both authors equally contributed to this work.
The Effect and Safety of the Antithrombotic Therapies in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation and CHADS2 Score 1
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 501–507, May 2010
How to Cite
LEE, B. H., PARK, J. S., PARK, J. H., PARK, J. S., KWAK, J. J., HWANG, E. S., KIM, S. K., CHOI, D. H., KIM, Y.-H. and PAK, H.-N. (2010), The Effect and Safety of the Antithrombotic Therapies in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation and CHADS2 Score 1. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 501–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01661.x
This work was supported by a grant of the Korea Health 21 R&D Project (A085136), Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea, and Korean Society of Circulation Industry-University Cooperation.
- Issue online: 15 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript received 13 August 2009; Revised manuscript received 28 September 2009; Accepted for publication 12 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.