A Delayed Case of Fatal Atrioesophageal Fistula Following Radiofrequency Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 708–711, June 2010
How to Cite
GILCREASE, G. W. and STEIN, J. B. (2010), A Delayed Case of Fatal Atrioesophageal Fistula Following Radiofrequency Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 708–711. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01688.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript received 15 April 2009; Revised manuscript received 10 November 2009; Accepted for publication 11 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!