This paper was processed by a guest editor.
The Surface Electrocardiogram Predicts Risk of Heart Block During Right Heart Catheterization in Patients With Preexisting Left Bundle Branch Block: Implications for the Definition of Complete Left Bundle Branch Block
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 781–785, July 2010
How to Cite
PADANILAM, B. J., MORRIS, K. E., OLSON, J. A., RIPPY, J. S., WALSH, M. N., SUBRAMANIAN, N., VIDAL, A., PRYSTOWSKY, E. N. and STEINBERG, L. A. (2010), The Surface Electrocardiogram Predicts Risk of Heart Block During Right Heart Catheterization in Patients With Preexisting Left Bundle Branch Block: Implications for the Definition of Complete Left Bundle Branch Block. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 781–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2009.01714.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript received 20 October 2009; Revised manuscript received 25 November 2009; Accepted for publication 7 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.