J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 21, pp. 845-848, August 2010.
Left Atrial Anatomy, Energy Delivery and Esophageal Complications Associated With Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 845–848, August 2010
How to Cite
LEMERY, R. (2010), Left Atrial Anatomy, Energy Delivery and Esophageal Complications Associated With Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 845–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.01752.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!