Fetal Atrioventricular Block and Postpartum Augmentative QT Prolongation in a Patient With Long-QT Syndrome With KCNQ1 Mutation
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1170–1173, October 2010
How to Cite
FURUSHIMA, H., CHINUSHI, M., SATO, A., AIZAWA, Y., KIKUCHI, A., TAKAKUWA, K. and TANAKA, K. (2010), Fetal Atrioventricular Block and Postpartum Augmentative QT Prolongation in a Patient With Long-QT Syndrome With KCNQ1 Mutation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 1170–1173. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.01758.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript received 14 December 2009; Revised manuscript received 25 January 2010; Accepted for publication 10 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.