See Appendix for list of investigators and Data Monitoring Committee members.
A Short-Term, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dronedarone versus Amiodarone in Patients with Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: The DIONYSOS Study
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 597–605, June 2010
How to Cite
LE HEUZEY, J.-Y., DE FERRARI, G. M., RADZIK, D., SANTINI, M., ZHU, J. and DAVY, J.-M. (2010), A Short-Term, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dronedarone versus Amiodarone in Patients with Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: The DIONYSOS Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 597–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.01764.x
The DIONYSOS trial was funded by sanofi-aventis.
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00489736
Dr. Le Heuzey reports honoraria from and advisory board/consultancy relationships with sanofi-aventis, Mede, Medtronic, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Merck Sharp & Dohme, and Beyer. Dr. De Ferrari reports participation in the SEPIA and ATHENA research grants and serving as a consultant for a single meeting on dronedarone. Dr. Zhu reports participation in other research trials funded by sanofi-aventis. Dr. Davy reports serving on the advisory board of sanofi-aventis and receiving honoraria from Merck Sharp & Dohme. Dr. Radzik is an employee of sanofi-aventis and has stock options in the company. Dr. Santini: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript received 11 November 2009; Revised manuscript received 25 January 2010; Accepted for publication 10 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.