Dr. K. Suenari and Dr. Y.-F. Hu contributed equally to this study.
Gender Differences in the Clinical Characteristics and Atrioventricular Nodal Conduction Properties in Patients With Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1114–1119, October 2010
How to Cite
SUENARI, K., HU, Y.-F., TSAO, H.-M., TAI, C.-T., CHIANG, C.-E., LIN, Y.-J., CHANG, S.-L., LO, L.-W., TA-CHUAN, T., LEE, P.-C., TUNG, N. H., HUANG, S.-Y., WU, T.-J. and CHEN, S.-A. (2010), Gender Differences in the Clinical Characteristics and Atrioventricular Nodal Conduction Properties in Patients With Atrioventricular Nodal Reentrant Tachycardia. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 1114–1119. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.01779.x
Dr. T.-J. Wu is a principal investigator on research grants TCVGH-983107C (Taichung, Taiwan), NSC 98-2314-B-010-033-MY2 (Taipei, Taiwan), and NSC 98-2314-B-075A-011-MY2 (Taipei, Taiwan).
- Issue online: 28 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript received 3 January 2010; Revised manuscript received 8 March 2010; Accepted for publication 12 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.