Dr. Baensch reports research support from Medtronic, Biotronic, and Boston Scientific. Dr. Ernst reports honoraria for presentations relevant to this topic from Biosense Webster, as well as support for software. Dr. Kuck reports research grants from Biosense Webster, Stereotaxis, Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Cordis, Prorhythm, and Cryocath; he serves as consultant or on the advisory boards of St. Jude Medical, Edwards, and Stereotaxis. Other authors: No disclosures.
Catheter Ablation of Long-Standing Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: A Lesson from Circumferential Pulmonary Vein Isolation
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1085–1093, October 2010
How to Cite
TILZ, R. R., CHUN, K.R. J., SCHMIDT, B., FUERNKRANZ, A., WISSNER, E., KOESTER, I., BAENSCH, D., BOCZOR, S., KOEKTUERK, B., METZNER, A., ZERM, T., ERNST, S., ANTZ, M., KUCK, K.-H. and OUYANG, F. (2010), Catheter Ablation of Long-Standing Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: A Lesson from Circumferential Pulmonary Vein Isolation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 1085–1093. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.01799.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript received 5 January 2010; Revised manuscript received 18 February 2010; Accepted for publication 4 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.