This manuscript was processed by a guest editor.
Safety of Implantable Pacemakers and Cardioverter Defibrillators in the Magnetic Field of a Novel Remote Magnetic Navigation System
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1136–1141, October 2010
How to Cite
JILEK, C., TZEIS, S., REENTS, T., ESTNER, H.-L., FICHTNER, S., AMMAR, S., WU, J., HESSLING, G., DEISENHOFER, I. and KOLB, C. (2010), Safety of Implantable Pacemakers and Cardioverter Defibrillators in the Magnetic Field of a Novel Remote Magnetic Navigation System. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 21: 1136–1141. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.01806.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript received 19 January 2010; Revised manuscript received 24 March 2010; Accepted for publication 6 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.