Pyotr Platonov and Fredrik Holmqvist were supported by the Swedish Heart-Lung Foundation and the governmental funding of clinical research within the Swedish National Health Service. Martin Stridh was supported by a research grant from the Volkswagen Foundation and EPiQ Life Science AB. Isabelle Nault received fellowship support from the St. Jude Medical France. Other authors: No disclosures.
Left Atrial Appendage Activity Translation in the Standard 12-Lead ECG
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 706–710, June 2011
How to Cite
PLATONOV, P. G., NAULT, I., HOLMQVIST, F., STRIDH, M., HOCINI, M. and HAÏSSAGUERRE, M. (2011), Left Atrial Appendage Activity Translation in the Standard 12-Lead ECG. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 22: 706–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.01909.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2010
- Manuscript received 26 May 2010; Revised manuscript received 29 July 2010; Accepted for publication 3 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.