Joris R. de Groot is supported by a personal grant of the Netherlands Heart Foundation, 2009T021.
Utility of Esophageal Temperature Monitoring During Pulmonary Vein Isolation for Atrial Fibrillation Using Duty-Cycled Phased Radiofrequency Ablation
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 255–261, March 2011
How to Cite
DENEKE, T., BÜNZ, K., BASTIAN, A., PÄSLER, M., ANDERS, H., LEHMANN, R., MEUSER, W., DE GROOT, J. R., HORLITZ, M., HABERKORN, R., MÜGGE, A. and SHIN, D.-I. (2011), Utility of Esophageal Temperature Monitoring During Pulmonary Vein Isolation for Atrial Fibrillation Using Duty-Cycled Phased Radiofrequency Ablation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 22: 255–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.01916.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript received 16 June 2010; Revised manuscript received 14 July 2010; Accepted for publication 27 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.