Giorgio Corbucci is an employee of Medtronic. Other authors: No disclosures.
Ablation of Paroxysmal and Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: 1-Year Follow-Up Through Continuous Subcutaneous Monitoring
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 369–375, April 2011
How to Cite
POKUSHALOV, E., ROMANOV, A., CORBUCCI, G., ARTYOMENKO, S., TUROV, A., SHIROKOVA, N. and KARASKOV, A. (2011), Ablation of Paroxysmal and Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: 1-Year Follow-Up Through Continuous Subcutaneous Monitoring. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 22: 369–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.01923.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript received 20 May 2010; Revised manuscript received 4 August 2010; Accepted for publication 19 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.