This study was partly supported by grants from Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais (FAPEMIG), Belo Horizonte, Brazil; Conselho Nacional do Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq), Brasília, Brazil; Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR) and Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca (MIUR 2008), Roma, Italy.
T-Wave Amplitude Variability and the Risk of Death in Chagas Disease
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 799–805, July 2011
How to Cite
RIBEIRO, A. L. P., ROCHA, M. O. D. C., TERRANOVA, P., CESARANO, M., NUNES, M. D. C. P. and LOMBARDI, F. (2011), T-Wave Amplitude Variability and the Risk of Death in Chagas Disease. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 22: 799–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.02000.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript received 14 October 2010; Revised manuscript received 2 December 2010; Accepted for publication 7 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.