Dr. Bunch reports honoraria from Boston Scientific, Biosense Webster, and St. Jude Medical for participation in speakers’ bureaus relevant to this topic. Dr. Weiss reports honoraria from Biosense Webster and Stereotaxis, Inc. for participation in speakers’ bureaus relevant to this topic. Dr. May reports participation on research grants supported by NIH, the Deseret Foundation, Novartis, and Atherotech. Other authors: No disclosures.
A Strategy of Rapid Cardioversion Minimizes the Significance of Early Recurrent Atrial Tachyarrhythmias After Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 761–766, July 2011
How to Cite
MALASANA, G., DAY, J. D., WEISS, J. P., CRANDALL, B. G., BAIR, T. L., MAY, H. T., OSBORN, J. S., ANDERSON, J. L., MUHLESTEIN, J. B., LAPPE, D. L., NELSON, J. and BUNCH, T. J. (2011), A Strategy of Rapid Cardioversion Minimizes the Significance of Early Recurrent Atrial Tachyarrhythmias After Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 22: 761–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.02005.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript received 6 July 2010; Revised manuscript received 28 November 2010; Accepted for publication 7 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.