This manuscript was processed by a guest editor.
Effects of Dronedarone on Clinical Outcomes in Patients with Lone Atrial Fibrillation: Pooled Post Hoc Analysis from the ATHENA/EURIDIS/ADONIS Studies
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 770–776, July 2011
How to Cite
DURAY, G. Z., TORP-PEDERSEN, C., CONNOLLY, S. J. and HOHNLOSER, S. H. (2011), Effects of Dronedarone on Clinical Outcomes in Patients with Lone Atrial Fibrillation: Pooled Post Hoc Analysis from the ATHENA/EURIDIS/ADONIS Studies. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 22: 770–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.02006.x
The EURIDIS, ADONIS, and ATHENA trials were sponsored by Sanofi Aventis, Paris, France.
Dr. Duray reports lecture fees from Sanofi Aventis. Dr. Torp-Pedersen reports honoraria on relevant topics from Sanofi Aventis and Cardiome, as well as advisory committee and consultancy work for Sanofi Aventis, Cardiome, and Merck. Dr. Connolly reports participation on research grants supported by, and speaker and consultancy fees from, Sanofi Aventis. Dr. Hohnloser reports participation on research grants supported by, and consultancy fees from, Sanofi Aventis. He also reports speaker's fees relevant to this topic from Sanofi Aventis, St. Jude Medical, and Boehringer Ingelheim.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript received 11 October 2010; Revised manuscript received 24 November 2010; Accepted for publication 7 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!