Histogram Analysis: A Novel Method to Detect and Differentiate Fractionated Electrograms During Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 781–790, July 2011
How to Cite
EL HADDAD, M., HOUBEN, R., CLAESSENS, T., TAVERNIER, R., STROOBANDT, R. and DUYTSCHAEVER, M. (2011), Histogram Analysis: A Novel Method to Detect and Differentiate Fractionated Electrograms During Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 22: 781–790. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2010.02009.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript received 3 September 2010; Revised manuscript received 15 December 2010; Accepted for publication 20 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!