J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 22, pp. 806-807, July 2011.
T-Wave Variability, the New Microvolt “Buzz” in Arrhythmia Risk Assessment: Any Links to TWA?
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 806–807, July 2011
How to Cite
VERRIER, R. L. and NIEMINEN, T. (2011), T-Wave Variability, the New Microvolt “Buzz” in Arrhythmia Risk Assessment: Any Links to TWA?. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 22: 806–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2011.02026.x
Dr. Verrier is coinventor of the Modified Moving Average method for T-wave alternans analysis, with patent assigned to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and licensed by GE Healthcare. He reports receiving honoraria relevant to this topic. Dr. Nieminen declares no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!