T.J. Bunch reports compensation for participation on a speaker's bureau and/or honoraria relevant to this topic from Boston Scientific, Biosense Webster, St. Jude Medical, and Sanofi-Aventis. B. Crandall reports a speaker's honorarium from Boston Scientific. J.P. Weiss reports a speaker's honorarium from Boston Scientific and Biosense Webster. J.S. Osborn reports a speaker's honorarium from Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and Biotronik. J.D. Day reports a speaker's honorarium from Boston Scientific and St. Jude Medical. Other authors: No disclosures.
Patients Treated with Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation Have Long-Term Rates of Death, Stroke, and Dementia Similar to Patients Without Atrial Fibrillation
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 839–845, August 2011
How to Cite
BUNCH, T. J., CRANDALL, B. G., WEISS, J. P., MAY, H. T., BAIR, T. L., OSBORN, J. S., ANDERSON, J. L., MUHLESTEIN, J. B., HORNE, B. D., LAPPE, D. L. and DAY, J. D. (2011), Patients Treated with Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation Have Long-Term Rates of Death, Stroke, and Dementia Similar to Patients Without Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 22: 839–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2011.02035.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript received 17 November 2010; Revised manuscript received 27 December 2010; Accepted for publication 7 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.