R.D. Berger receives fellowship support from St. Jude Medical and is a consultant to Boston Scientific. A. Cheng has received honorarium from Biotronik, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and St. Jude Medical. Other authors: No disclosures.
Premature Failure of a Riata Defibrillator Lead Without Impedance Change or Inappropriate Sensing: A Case Report and Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 1070–1072, September 2011
How to Cite
KREBSBACH, A., ALHUMAID, F., HENRIKSON, C. A., CALKINS, H., BERGER, R. D. and CHENG, A. (2011), Premature Failure of a Riata Defibrillator Lead Without Impedance Change or Inappropriate Sensing: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 22: 1070–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2011.02042.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript received 20 December 2010; Revised manuscript received 7 January 2011; Accepted for publication 10 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.