J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 23 p. 333, March 2012.
A Completely Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator in a Patient With Situs Inversus Totalis
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 3, page 333, March 2012
How to Cite
VAN OPSTAL, J. M., BLAAUW, Y. and PISON, L. P. (2012), A Completely Subcutaneous Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator in a Patient With Situs Inversus Totalis. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 23: 333. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2011.02076.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.