Dr. Essebag reports serving on the advisory boards of Sanofi-Aventis and Boehringer Ingelheim and receiving honoraria from those companies as well as Medtronic, Inc. for presentations on atrial fibrillation.
Clinical Predictors of Arrhythmia Recurrences Following Pulmonary Vein Antrum Isolation for Atrial Fibrillation: Predicting Arrhythmia Recurrence Post-PVAI
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 1206–1214, November 2011
How to Cite
KHAYKIN, Y., OOSTHUIZEN, R., ZARNETT, L., ESSEBAG, V., PARKASH, R., SEABROOK, C., BEARDSALL, M., TSANG, B., WULFFHART, Z. and VERMA, A. (2011), Clinical Predictors of Arrhythmia Recurrences Following Pulmonary Vein Antrum Isolation for Atrial Fibrillation: Predicting Arrhythmia Recurrence Post-PVAI. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 22: 1206–1214. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2011.02108.x
Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript received 31 January 2011; Revised manuscript received 17 March 2011; Accepted for publication 08 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.