Deep Sedation for Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation: A Prospective Study in 650 Consecutive Patients
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1339–1343, December 2011
How to Cite
KOTTKAMP, H., HINDRICKS, G., EITEL, C., MÜLLER, K., SIEDZIAKO, A., KOCH, J., ANASTASIOU-NANA, M., VAROUNIS, C., ARYA, A., SOMMER, P., GASPAR, T., PIORKOWSKI, C. and DAGRES, N. (2011), Deep Sedation for Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation: A Prospective Study in 650 Consecutive Patients. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 22: 1339–1343. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2011.02120.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript received 25 Feburary 2011; Revised manuscript received 11 May 2011; Accepted for publication 13 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.