J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 23, pp. 15-17, January 2012.
Prevention Through Intervention: Catheter Ablation to Reduce the Rate of Progression of Paroxysmal to Persistent Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 15–17, January 2012
How to Cite
WU, R. C. and JOGLAR, J. A. (2012), Prevention Through Intervention: Catheter Ablation to Reduce the Rate of Progression of Paroxysmal to Persistent Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 23: 15–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2011.02157.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript received 30 June 2011; Revised manuscript received 30 June 2011; Accepted for publication 8 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.