This investigation has been financially supported by University of Parma funds.
Differential Structural Remodeling of the Left-Atrial Posterior Wall in Patients Affected by Mitral Regurgitation with or Without Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: A Morphological and Molecular Study
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 271–279, March 2012
How to Cite
CORRADI, D., CALLEGARI, S., MAESTRI, R., FERRARA, D., MANGIERI, D., ALINOVI, R., MOZZONI, P., PINELLI, S., GOLDONI, M., PRIVITERA, Y. A., BARTOLI, V., ASTORRI, E., MACCHI, E., VAGLIO, A., BENUSSI, S. and ALFIERI, O. (2012), Differential Structural Remodeling of the Left-Atrial Posterior Wall in Patients Affected by Mitral Regurgitation with or Without Persistent Atrial Fibrillation: A Morphological and Molecular Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 23: 271–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2011.02187.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript received 23 June 2011; Revised manuscript received 5 August 2011; Accepted for publication 5 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.