Preliminary results from this study were presented at the Heart Rhythm Society Scientific Session 2011.
Intraprocedural and Long-Term Incomplete Occlusion of the Left Atrial Appendage Following Placement of the WATCHMAN Device: A Single Center Experience
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 455–461, May 2012
How to Cite
BAI, R., HORTON, R. P., DI BIASE, L., MOHANTY, P., PUMP, A., CARDINAL, D., SCALLON, C., MOHANTY, S., SANTANGELI, P., BRANTES, M. C., SANCHEZ, J., BURKHARDT, J. D., ZAGRODZKY, J. D., GALLINGHOUSE, G. J. and NATALE, A. (2012), Intraprocedural and Long-Term Incomplete Occlusion of the Left Atrial Appendage Following Placement of the WATCHMAN Device: A Single Center Experience. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 23: 455–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2011.02216.x
Dr. Bai was supported from China by the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-09-0376); the National Natural Science Foundation (NSFC-30973601); the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars (SFR ROCS 2008-101); the Dawn Program for Youth Pioneering in Technology of Wuhan City (200950431174); and the New Technology Grant from Tong-Ji Hospital, Wuhan (2008-003).
Dr. Di Biase is a consultant for Hansen Medical and Biosense Webster. Dr. Natale received speaker honorariums from Boston Scientific, Biosense Webster, Biotronik, St. Jude Medical, and Life Watch.
Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript received 8 August 2011; Revised manuscript received 8 September 2011; Accepted for publication 13 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.