The study was supported by a research grant of CardioFocus, Marlborough, MA, USA.
Visually Guided Sequential Pulmonary Vein Isolation: Insights into Techniques and Predictors of Acute Success
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 576–582, June 2012
How to Cite
SCHMIDT, B., GUNAWARDENE, M., URBAN, V., KULIKOGLU, M., SCHULTE-HAHN, B., NOWAK, B., BORDIGNON, S. and CHUN, K. J. (2012), Visually Guided Sequential Pulmonary Vein Isolation: Insights into Techniques and Predictors of Acute Success. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 23: 576–582. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2011.02247.x
Drs. Schmidt and Chun received speaker's bureau fees from CardioFocus. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript received 2 Septemper 2011; Revised manuscript received 13 October 2011; Accepted for publication 9 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.