Drs. Lewalter and Lickfett are equally contributing first authors.
“Largest Amplitude Ablation” is the Optimal Approach for Typical Atrial Flutter Ablation: A Subanalysis from the AURUM 8 Study
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 479–485, May 2012
How to Cite
LEWALTER, T., LICKFETT, L., WEISS, C., MEWIS, C., SPENCKER, S., JUNG, W., HAVERKAMP, W., SCHWACKE, H., DENEKE, T., PROFF, J., DORWARTH, U. and BAUER, W. (2012), “Largest Amplitude Ablation” is the Optimal Approach for Typical Atrial Flutter Ablation: A Subanalysis from the AURUM 8 Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 23: 479–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2011.02252.x
The study was sponsored by a grant of the Deutsche Stiftung für Herzforschung. Dr. Lickfett reports honoraria for oral presentations relevant to this topic. J. Proff is an employee of Biotronik.
Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript received 13 July 2011; Revised manuscript received 31 October 2011; Accepted for publication 1 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.