Failure to Deliver Therapy by a Riata Lead with Internal Wire Externalization and Normal Electrical Parameters During Routine Interrogation
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 94–96, January 2013
How to Cite
SHAH, P., SINGH, G., CHANDRA, S. and SCHUGER, C. D. (2013), Failure to Deliver Therapy by a Riata Lead with Internal Wire Externalization and Normal Electrical Parameters During Routine Interrogation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 94–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02361.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript received 11 March 2012; Revised manuscript received 27 March 2012; Accepted for publication 9 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.