Drs. Sebag and Martins share first authorship.
Reverse Electrical Remodeling by Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Prevalence and Clinical Impact
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1219–1227, November 2012
How to Cite
SEBAG, F. A., MARTINS, R. P., DEFAYE, P., HIDDEN-LUCET, F., MABO, P., DAUBERT, J.-C. and LECLERCQ, C. (2012), Reverse Electrical Remodeling by Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Prevalence and Clinical Impact. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 23: 1219–1227. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02376.x
Drs. Sebag and Martins report research grants from St. Jude Medical and Sorin Group. Dr. Daubert reports research grants from Medtronic and Medtronic Bakken Research Center; he is a consultant for Medtronic and St. Jude Medical. Dr. Leclercq reports research grants from Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Biotronik, Sorin, and Boston Scientific; he is a consultant for Sorin, Medtronic, and St. Jude Medical. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 12:30PM EST
- Manuscript received 25 March 2012; Revised manuscript received 23 April 2012; Accepted for publication 30 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.