Long-Term Outcome After Catheter Ablation for Left Posterior Fascicular Ventricular Tachycardia Without Development of Left Posterior Fascicular Block
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1179–1184, November 2012
How to Cite
WISSNER, E., MENON, S. Y. D., METZNER, A., SCHOONDERWOERD, B., NUYENS, D., MAKIMOTO, H., ZHANG, Q., MATHEW, S., FUERNKRANZ, A., RILLIG, A., TILZ, R. R., KUCK, K.-H. and OUYANG, F. (2012), Long-Term Outcome After Catheter Ablation for Left Posterior Fascicular Ventricular Tachycardia Without Development of Left Posterior Fascicular Block. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 23: 1179–1184. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02377.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 12:32PM EST
- Manuscript received 25 March 2012; Revised manuscript received 21 April 2012; Accepted for publication 1 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.