Long-Term Outcome After Catheter Ablation for Left Posterior Fascicular Ventricular Tachycardia Without Development of Left Posterior Fascicular Block
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1179–1184, November 2012
How to Cite
WISSNER, E., MENON, S. Y. D., METZNER, A., SCHOONDERWOERD, B., NUYENS, D., MAKIMOTO, H., ZHANG, Q., MATHEW, S., FUERNKRANZ, A., RILLIG, A., TILZ, R. R., KUCK, K.-H. and OUYANG, F. (2012), Long-Term Outcome After Catheter Ablation for Left Posterior Fascicular Ventricular Tachycardia Without Development of Left Posterior Fascicular Block. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 23: 1179–1184. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02377.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 12:32PM EST
- Manuscript received 25 March 2012; Revised manuscript received 21 April 2012; Accepted for publication 1 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.