Dr. Goldberger reports grant and educational program support from Boston Scientific, Medtronic, and St. Jude Medical.
Prevalence and Predictors of Cable Extrusion and Loss of Electrical Integrity with the Riata Defibrillator Lead
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1207–1212, November 2012
How to Cite
SHEN, S., BHAVE, P., GIEDRIMAS, E., PATEL, T., ARORA, R., CHICOS, A. B., GOLDBERGER, J. J., ILKHANOFF, L., KIM, M. H., LIN, A. C., PASSMAN, R., LEE, R., KNIGHT, B. P. and KIM, S. S. (2012), Prevalence and Predictors of Cable Extrusion and Loss of Electrical Integrity with the Riata Defibrillator Lead. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 23: 1207–1212. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02378.x
Dr. M. Kim is a consultant and on the advisory board of Medtronic.
Dr. Lin reports research support from St. Jude Medical and Medtronic; he is a consultant and on the advisory board of Medtronic.
Dr. Passman reports research support from Medtronic, where he is a consultant and on the speaker's bureau.
Dr. Lee is a consultant for Spectranetics.
Dr. S. Kim is on the advisory board of St. Jude Medical and has lectured for Medtronic.
Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2012 12:35PM EST
- Manuscript received 16 April 2012; Revised manuscript received 1 May 2012; Accepted for publication 2 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.