Clinical Significance of Induced Atrial Tachycardia After Termination of Longstanding Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Using a Stepwise Approach
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1171–1178, November 2012
How to Cite
NAGAMOTO, Y., PARK, J.-S., TANUBUDI, D., KO, Y.-K., BAN, J.-E., KWAK, J.-J., CHOI, J.-I., LIM, H.-E., PARK, S.-W. and KIM, Y.-H. (2012), Clinical Significance of Induced Atrial Tachycardia After Termination of Longstanding Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Using a Stepwise Approach. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 23: 1171–1178. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02382.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2012 12:15PM EST
- Manuscript received 23 December 2011; Revised manuscript received 21 April 2012; Accepted for publication 1 May 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.