J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol, Vol. 23, pp. 1217–1218, November 2012.
Transvenous Lead Extractions in CRT Patients: The end Is only the beginning
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1217–1218, November 2012
How to Cite
PELARGONIO, G. and NARDUCCI, M. L. (2012), Transvenous Lead Extractions in CRT Patients: The end Is only the beginning. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 23: 1217–1218. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02404.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 10:37AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.