Funded in part by National Heart Lung and Blood Institute R01HL088416 and R01HL105170 to SSC. R.H. is supported by a grant (#2011-1071) from the Swedish Research Council. S.S.C. is the Pauline and Harold Price Professor of Cardiac Electrophysiology at the Heart Institute, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA.
Low Rate of Secondary Prevention ICDs in the General Population: Multiple-Year Multiple-Source Surveillance of Sudden Cardiac Death in the Oregon Sudden Unexpected Death Study
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 60–65, January 2013
How to Cite
HAVMOELLER, R., REINIER, K., TEODORESCU, C., UY-EVANADO, A., MARIANI, R., GUNSON, K., JUI, J. and CHUGH, S. S. (2013), Low Rate of Secondary Prevention ICDs in the General Population: Multiple-Year Multiple-Source Surveillance of Sudden Cardiac Death in the Oregon Sudden Unexpected Death Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 60–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02407.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript received 29 March 2012; Revised manuscript received 16 June 2012; Accepted for publication 22 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.