Funded in part by National Heart Lung and Blood Institute R01HL088416 and R01HL105170 to SSC. R.H. is supported by a grant (#2011-1071) from the Swedish Research Council. S.S.C. is the Pauline and Harold Price Professor of Cardiac Electrophysiology at the Heart Institute, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA.
Low Rate of Secondary Prevention ICDs in the General Population: Multiple-Year Multiple-Source Surveillance of Sudden Cardiac Death in the Oregon Sudden Unexpected Death Study
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 60–65, January 2013
How to Cite
HAVMOELLER, R., REINIER, K., TEODORESCU, C., UY-EVANADO, A., MARIANI, R., GUNSON, K., JUI, J. and CHUGH, S. S. (2013), Low Rate of Secondary Prevention ICDs in the General Population: Multiple-Year Multiple-Source Surveillance of Sudden Cardiac Death in the Oregon Sudden Unexpected Death Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 60–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02407.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2012 10:42AM EST
- Manuscript received 29 March 2012; Revised manuscript received 16 June 2012; Accepted for publication 22 June 2012.
- 8Recommended guidelines for uniform reporting of data from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: The Utstein Style. Task Force of the American Heart Association, the European Resuscitation Council, the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, and the Australian Resuscitation Council. Ann Emerg Med 1991;20:861-874., , , , , , , , , :
- 9Cardiac arrest and cardiopulmonary resuscitation outcome reports: Update and simplification of the Utstein templates for resuscitation registries. A statement for healthcare professionals from a task force of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (American Heart Association, European Resuscitation Council, Australian Resuscitation Council, New Zealand Resuscitation Council, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, InterAmerican Heart Foundation, Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa). Resuscitation 2004;63:233-249., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , :