Supported by a research grant from Boston Scientific to the University of Rochester, with funds distributed to the coordination and data center, enrolling centers, core laboratories, committees, and boards under subcontracts from the University of Rochester. Katia Noyes was in part supported by the Clinical and Translational Science Award (UL1 RR024160) from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research.
Cost-Effectiveness of Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy in the MADIT-CRT Trial
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 66–74, January 2013
How to Cite
NOYES, K., VEAZIE, P., HALL, W. J., ZHAO, H., BUTTACCIO, A., THEVENET-MORRISON, K. and MOSS, A. J. (2013), Cost-Effectiveness of Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy in the MADIT-CRT Trial. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 66–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02413.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript received 15 May 2012; Revised manuscript received 15 Jun 2012; Accepted for publication 3 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!