Further Evidence for the “Muscle Bundle” Hypothesis of Cavotricuspid Isthmus Conduction: Physiological Proof, with Clinical Implications for Ablation
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 47–52, January 2013
How to Cite
MECHULAN, A., GULA, L. J., KLEIN, G. J., LEONG-SIT, P., OBEYESEKERE, M., KRAHN, A. D., YEE, R. and SKANES, A. C. (2013), Further Evidence for the “Muscle Bundle” Hypothesis of Cavotricuspid Isthmus Conduction: Physiological Proof, with Clinical Implications for Ablation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 47–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02415.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript received 26 March 2012; Revised manuscript received 15 June 2012; Accepted for publication 22 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.