R. Tilz received research grants and speaker honoraria and travel grants from St. Jude Medical and Hansen Medical. A. Rillig received travel grants from Hansen Medical and St. Jude Medical and speaker honoraria from St. Jude Medical. L. Di Biase is a consultant for Hansen Medical and Biosense Webster. A. Natale received speaker honoraria from Boston Scientific, Biosense Webster, St. Jude Medical, Biotronik, and Life Watch; he is a consultant to Biosense Webster and Lifewatch. R. Becker received travel grants from St. Jude Medical and Hansen Medical. D. Thomas reports receiving travel grants from St. Jude Medical and Hansen Medical. E. Scholz reports receiving a travel grant from Hansen Medical. Other authors: No disclosures.
Study Design of the Man and Machine Trial: A Prospective International Controlled Noninferiority Trial Comparing Manual with Robotic Catheter Ablation for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 40–46, January 2013
How to Cite
RILLIG, A., SCHMIDT, B., STEVEN, D., MEYERFELDT, U., DI BIASE, L., WISSNER, E., BECKER, R., THOMAS, D., WOHLMUTH, P., GALLINGHOUSE, G. J., SCHOLZ, E., JUNG, W., WILLEMS, S., NATALE, A., OUYANG, F., KUCK, K. H. and TILZ, R. (2013), Study Design of the Man and Machine Trial: A Prospective International Controlled Noninferiority Trial Comparing Manual with Robotic Catheter Ablation for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 40–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02418.x
This study is supported by a grant from St. Jude Medical and Hansen Medical.
This manuscript was processed by a guest editor.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 12:25PM EST
- Manuscript received 5 May 2012; Revised manuscript received 9 July 2012; Accepted for publication 10 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.