K.G. Haeusler and L. Koch contributed equally.
3 Tesla MRI-Detected Brain Lesions after Pulmonary Vein Isolation for Atrial Fibrillation: Results of the MACPAF Study
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 14–21, January 2013
How to Cite
HAEUSLER, K. G., KOCH, L., HERM, J., KOPP, U. A., HEUSCHMANN, P. U., ENDRES, M., SCHULTHEISS, H.-P., SCHIRDEWAN, A. and FIEBACH, J. B. (2013), 3 Tesla MRI-Detected Brain Lesions after Pulmonary Vein Isolation for Atrial Fibrillation: Results of the MACPAF Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 14–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02420.x
The project has received funding from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research via the Competence Net Stroke and the grant Center for Stroke Research Berlin (01 EO 0801). M. Endres receives further funding from the DFG (Excellence cluster NeuroCure, SFB TR 43, KFO 247, KFO 213), EU (Eustroke, ARISE, WakeUp), Volkswagen Foundation (Lichtenberg Program) and Corona Foundation.
K.G. Haeusler reports lecture fees and a study grant by Sanofi-Aventis and Bayer Healthcare. L. Koch reports lecture fees by Medtronic and a Biotronik sponsored fellowship. M. Endres received grant support from AstraZeneca and Sanofi-Aventis, participated in advisory board meetings of Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS), MSD, Pfizer, and received honoraria from Astra Zeneca, Bayer, Berlin-Chemie, BMS, Boehringer Ingelheim, Desitin, Eisei, Ever, Glaxo Smith Kline, MSD, Novartis, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, Takeda, and Trommsdorff. A. Schirdewan reports lecture fees and earlier study grants by Medtronic, C.R. Bard, and Biotronik. J.B. Fiebach reports receiving consulting, lecture, and advisory board fees by BMS, Siemens, Philips, Perceptive, Bio-Imaging Technologies, Boehringer Ingelheim, Lundbeck, and Sygnis. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 12:26PM EST
- Manuscript received 4 April 2012; Revised manuscript received 2 July 2012; Accepted for publication 9 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.