This study was supported by a research grant from CardioFocus, Inc., Marlborough, MA, USA.
Acute and Long-Term Clinical Outcome After Endoscopic Pulmonary Vein Isolation: Results from the First Prospective, Multicenter Study
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 7–13, January 2013
How to Cite
METZNER, A., WISSNER, E., SCHMIDT, B., CHUN, J., HINDRICKS, G., PIORKOWSKI, C., OUYANG, F. and KUCK, K.-H. (2013), Acute and Long-Term Clinical Outcome After Endoscopic Pulmonary Vein Isolation: Results from the First Prospective, Multicenter Study. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 7–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02427.x
Disclosures: K.-H. Kuck: CardioFocus: research grant, speaker's honoraria, consultant. C. Piorkowski: St. Jude Medical: research grant, honoraria, consultant; Siemens: research grant, honoraria, consultant; Biotronik: research grant, honoraria. A. Metzner, E. Wissner, B. Schmidt, and K.R.J. Chun: CardioFocus: speaker's honoraria.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2012 12:26PM EST
- Manuscript received 22 May 2012; Revised manuscript received 5 July 2012; Accepted for publication 9 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.