The study was supported by a dedicated grant of Cameron Health, Inc.
Feasibility of Defibrillation and Automatic Arrhythmia Detection Using an Exclusively Subcutaneous Defibrillator System in Canines
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 77–82, January 2013
How to Cite
CAPPATO, R., CASTELVECCHIO, S., ERLINGER, P., SANGHERA, R., SCHECK, D., OSTROFF, A., RISSMANN, W., GROPPER, C. and BARDY, G. H. (2013), Feasibility of Defibrillation and Automatic Arrhythmia Detection Using an Exclusively Subcutaneous Defibrillator System in Canines. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 77–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02432.x
Riccardo Cappato and Gust Bardy report having equity and intellectual property rights with Cameron Health, Inc. Paul Erlinger, Rick Sanghera, Donald Scheck, Alan Ostroff, William Rissman, and Charles Gropper performed research as employees of Cameron Health, Inc.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 12:29AM EST
- Manuscript received 15 March 2012; Revised manuscript received 02 July 2012; Accepted for publication 17 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.