A Rare Case of Permanent Junctional Reciprocating Tachycardia Ablated on the Roof of the Left Atrium
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 464–467, April 2013
How to Cite
KALBFLEISCH, S. J. and RHODES, T. E. (2013), A Rare Case of Permanent Junctional Reciprocating Tachycardia Ablated on the Roof of the Left Atrium. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 464–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02440.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 07:46AM EST
- Manuscript received 22 May 2012; Revised manuscript received 10 July 2012; Accepted for publication 3 August 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.