Disclosures: T. Jared Bunch, speakers honorarium (minor): Sanofi Aventis, Biosense Webster, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Gilead Pharmaceuticals; advisory board (minor): Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical. J. Peter Weiss, speakers honorarium (minor): Biosense Webster, Stereotaxis.
Intracardiac Ultrasound for Esophageal Anatomic Assessment and Localization During Left Atrial Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 33–39, January 2013
How to Cite
BUNCH, T. J., MAY, H. T., CRANDALL, B. G., WEISS, J. P., BAIR, T. L., OSBORN, J. S., ANDERSON, J. L., MUHLESTEIN, J. B., LAPPE, D. L., JOHNSON, D. L. and DAY, J. D. (2013), Intracardiac Ultrasound for Esophageal Anatomic Assessment and Localization During Left Atrial Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology, 24: 33–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02441.x
Jeffrey S. Osborn, speakers honorarium (minor): Medtronic, St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific, Cook. John D. Day, speakers honorarium/advisory board (minor): St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific. Other authors: No disclosures.
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 07:46AM EST
- Manuscript received 20 May 2012; Revised manuscript received 29 June 2012; Accepted for publication 16 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.